As part of an ongoing attempt to develop its policy against spreading misleading information about medicine, YouTube. Declared on Tuesday that it will begin eliminating incorrect claims about cancer therapies.
Dr. Garth Graham, the head of YouTube Health, wrote in a blog post on Tuesday that the amended policy forbids. “content that promotes cancer treatments proven to be harmful or ineffectual or contains information that deters viewers from getting medical help.”
He cited the erroneous prescription for patients to “take vitamin C instead of radiation therapy”. As an example of the type of content that promotes unproven. Treatments in place of recommended care or as a guarantee of cure.
The modification is only one of several steps YouTube has taken in recent years to develop its policy against medical misinformation. which includes forbids the promotion or glorification of eating disorders and content. That makes misleading claims regarding vaccines and abortions.
As part of the statement, YouTube is introducing an expanded, updated
structure for its medical misinformation policy, which will take three categories of content into account: prevention, treatment, and denial.
Graham claims that the goal of the policy is to keep “the important balance of removing egregiously harmful content while ensuring space for debate and discussion.”
Because of the disease’s high public health danger, its propensity for repeated misrepresentation, and the “stable consensus about safe cancer treatments from local and global health authorities,” Graham said, cancer therapy matches YouTube’s new criteria for medical disinformation.
However, like with many social media regulations, executing them is frequently more difficult than introducing them. According to YouTube. Prohibitions on false material about cancer treatments will take effect on Tuesday, with enforcement stepping up in the following weeks. The business has previously stated that it reviews videos and their context using both human and machine moderation.
YouTube also intends to advertise video about cancer from reliable sources like the Mayo Clinic.
After escaping a London prison, a terrorist suspect is on the run
Following his Wednesday breakout from a London prison while posing as a chef, a British soldier who is now being. Held on terrorist related charges has become the target of a manhunt, according to authorities.
Just before 8 a.m. local time, Daniel Abed Khalife, 21, vanished from Wandsworth Prison, which is southwest of London. He had been awaiting trial for alleged violations of the Official Secrets Act and terrorism charges.
Khalife is an active British army soldier. According to the PA Media news agency, he is charged of detonating phony bombs at a military base.
The daring and unusual escape sparked a massive manhunt that disrupted travel plans and increased security measures at British ports.
Khalife was wearing “chef’s uniform, so red and white trousers, a white t-shirt, and brown shoes. ” Met Counter Terrorism Commander Dominic Murphy told reporters Wednesday outside Scotland Yard in London.
According to PA News agency, he apparently managed to get away by grabbing onto a delivery van. When questioned about the reports, Murphy responded that the jail service needed to provide an explanation.
The British public is being urged by police to assist with the search.
Officers described him as having a slender physique, having short brown hair, and standing around 6 feet 2 inches tall.
The probe is presently concentrated in London, according to Murphy, but “we also have notifications out to very force in the country.”
At the moment, you could characterize this as a nationwide manhunt involving every force in the country that has information that might be of use to us, Murphy said. We are collaborating closely with border partners to try and identify any risk that his departure from the nation might cause.
When asked if he anticipated the individual would leave the nation, Murphy replied, “It’s hard to predict at this point in time. We are willing to accept him wherever he goes.
Specifications for the Legacy 600, Boss Wagner’s Private Jet that Crashed in Russia
The Legacy 600 jet carrying the leader of the Wagner Group mercenary group, Yevgeny Prigozhin, crashed in Tver, Russia, Wednesday (23/8). This aircraft has specifications that are considere luxurious and very few incidents.
Previously, the Russian Federal Aviation Agency explained that the private jet carrying seven passengers crashed on its way from Moscow to Saint Petersburg, Wednesday (23/8) at around 18.20 local time.
Russian authorities said Prigozhin was on the flight’s manifest. All passengers were report dead.
Ian Petchenik of FlightRadar24 flight tracking data said at 6:19 p.m. Local time, the plane made an “abrupt vertical downward” maneuver. Within 30 seconds, the private jet plunged more than 8000 feet (2,438.4 meters). From its cruising altitude of 28,000 feet (8,534.4 meters).
The Legacy 600 is a medium-sized super aircraft develope by Embraer. A Brazilian conglomerate that manufactures commercial, military and executive aircraft. Regarding this incident, Embraer said he knew about a plane crash in Russia involving a Legacy 600 aircraft.
However the company said it had no further information regarding. The case and had not provided support services for the jet since 2019. The sanctions prevent Western aircraft manufacturers from providing parts or support for aircraft operating in Russia. Even so, citing Reuters, the aircraft which entered service in 2002 had only a few fatal incidents.
International Aviation HQ says there is only one record accident involving the Legacy 600. Which occurre in 2006 when the plane crashe into a Boeing 737-800. Gol in mid-air on Even though the plane was damage. The pilot was able to land it without loss of life or injury. Meanwhile, a Boeing commercial plane crashed and 154 passengers died. Two years later, a Brazilian air force report blamed two US pilots. Traffic controllers and a communications error in the 2006 mid-air crash. Lawyers for the pilots said air traffic controllers and weaknesses in Brazil’s air traffic control system contributed to the crash. Based on data from International Aviation HQ. The Legacy 600 produce a total of nearly 300 units before being discontinue in 2020.
The aircraft first entere service in April 2002 after being release at the Farnborough Airshow in 2000.
These jets are operate in more than 24 countries around the world, including Russia. The Legacy 600 is available in two model variants, namely Legacy Executive and Legacy Shuttle. The Legacy 600 incorporates most of the design features of the Embraer ERJ 145 and 135 families. It has a longer range and additional fuel tanks. This private jet features aerodynamic wingtips for increased performance. The dimensions of the aircraft include a length of 26.33 meters. A height of 6.76 meters and a wingspan of 21.17 meters.
The aircraft has a large cockpit with a spacious flight deck, equipped with the Honeywell Primus Elite avionics suite.
The Legacy 600 features an LCD display with cursor control device (CCD). New airspace operating standards and chart and map capabilities.
The electrical system on the flight deck includes four main DC generators. One 12kVA auxiliary power unit generator and two controllers. The aircraft is equippe with carbon brakes, an ice detection and prevention system and temperature monitoring on the cockpit display.
There are three cabin zones on board to accommodate up to 13 people. The cabin is equippe with a luggage compartment with an area of 6.8 cubic meters.
The aircraft is also equippe with about 1.3 cubic meters of internal storage space. The Legacy 600 has a total of 22 windows. With an area of approximately 265 square meters which provide plenty of natural light.
Quoting Aerospace, the Legacy 600 cabin is equippe with full-feature seats, a kitchen and a large toilet. There are also interior configuration features and low cabin noise. A touch screen monitor is provided in the cabin for the main control of the cabin system. Coffee maker or espresso machine, microwave oven and three power outlets. Cabins are also equippe with refrigerators and wine coolers. Processor Each engine produces a maximum thrust of approximately 7,953 lb. The aircraft is equippe with a dual channel full authority digital engine control system (FADEC). The Legacy 600 offers a range of up to 6,297 kilometers in a single trip.. The operating altitude of the aircraft is 12,497 meters.
How San Francisco is being divided by robotaxis
The cab approaches, and I feel a slight increase in my heartbeat. It’s a strange sight, one I didn’t think I’d ever witness in my life.
No one is driving the cab. It pulls to a stop in front of me and offers me the chance to use my phone to unlock the door before escorting me into the night.
But just as I’m ready to enter, a bystander comes over.
He warns me that they are hazardous. He cautions me to exercise caution after witnessing a person almost being ran over by a robotaxi.
Represents a group in San Francisco that opposes robotaxis and feels that the city has approved such a risky experiment that is endangering lives.
Others have taken things a step farther. A advocacy group started disabling the autos throughout the summer by placing cones on their bonnets.
Its work is referre to as “coning” by Safe Street Rebel, and some of its films have gained widespread popularity. However, for the time being, city officials are committe to allowing them to operate on their streets.
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) decided to approve two taxi services, Waymo and Cruise, operating a 24-hour service on August 10, 2023. They were previously only permitted to run paid rides at night.
However, six hours of public discussion – a conveyor belt of people sharing their hopes and fears – were heard by officials before to that decision.
There were Uber and Lyft drivers concerned that robotaxis would eliminate their means of subsistence: “If you let self-driving taxis grow, it’s going to steal families of their employment. I’m a single mother,” Rosine, an urban Uber driver, declared.
Garbage truck representatives claimed that the cars frequently broke down and blocked their vehicles. The fire department in San Francisco has criticized the autos for the same reason, alleging that it has been blocked 55 times this year.
News1 month ago
Starting Next Year, Purchasing 3 kg LPG Requires ID Card (KTP), Register Now!
News2 months ago
Confronting Iran, 2 US Warships with 3,000 Troops Arrive in the Middle East
Tech2 months ago
Links to several news sources and competing platforms seem to load more slowly on X Twitter.
Cars1 month ago
U.S. Stance After Drone Attack Reaffirming for Attacks Russia
News1 month ago
Taiwan Detects 42 Fighter Planes After China Announces Military Exercises
Health2 weeks ago
Feeling Lethargic Despite Light Activity? Here’s Why, Doc!
Competitions1 month ago
Donald Trump’s Mugshot News So Popular and Viral
News2 months ago
Israel is in an uproar over PM Netanyahu accused of being an Iranian spy